商务英语900句之商务谈判

2008-09-06 10:33:26 来源:模具网   

601 I"ve been part of this project since its beginning.


  从一开始我就参与这个计划。


  602 I"m Clifton, and I"ve been associated with this project since the beginning.


  我叫克里夫敦,从一开始我就参与了这项计划。


  603 Please look at the data of this first chart.


  请看第一幅图表的数据。


  604 The data confirm that this product is safe and effective.


  数据证实此种产品安全有效。


  605 As you can see in this photo, we"ve retained the same style which was so popular in this old model.


  正如你在这张图片上所看到的,同风格的这种旧型产品非常流行,我们保留了它。


  606 Now, we"re doing something new making skin strong enough that it doesn"t wrinkle, become dry, or develop blemishes.


  现在我们正在做一些改进,使皮质变得坚韧而不致有皱纹,变干或产生磨损。


  607 The X2500 has the unique feature of providing better data flow with less input time.


  这种X2500型的特点就是减少输入时间,使资料更为顺畅。


  608 Compared to the previous model, our new model is less expensive and easier to use.


  与旧型机比较我们的新型价格便宜且更容易操作。


  609 It"s available in a variety of sizes at convenience stores and department stores as well.


  有各种大小型号,在便利商店和百货公司均有。


  610 This is a revolutionary new product.


  这是一种革命性的新产品。


  611 The X2500 will change your work in the office.


  X2500将会改变你在办公室的工作。


  612 We now have five different models to choose from.


  我们现在有五种不同的型号供你选择。


  613 Now, ladies and gentlemen, I"d be happy to answer any questions that you might have.


  各位女士各位先生,现在你们有任何问题我都乐意答复。


  614 Are there any questions?


  还有什么问题吗?


  615 Do you have any questions at this point?


  就这一点你们还有什么问题吗?


  616 If you have no questions, may I go on to the next stage?


  如果你们没有问题了,我可以进行下一阶段吗?


  617 Now, I"d be happy to answer your questions.


  现在,我乐意答复你们的问题。


  618 I"d like to allow anyone to ask whatever questions they may have.


  我乐意接受任何人提出的任何问题。


  619 Your question is how we developed our product?


  你的问题是我们是如何发展我们的产品?


  620 For those of you that didn"t hear it, the question was how soon we could expect the product to be on sale.


  你们并未听说过,问题是产品多快能上市。


  621 When can we expect its delivery?


  什么时间能发货呢?


  622 It"s already in production, so you can expect it in stores before the end of the month.


  产品已投产了,所以月底前你可以获得。


  623 When do you expect to have this ready for sale?


  你希望此种商品何时上市出售呢?


  624 What"s the suggested retail price?


  建议零售价格是多少呢?


  625 What do you expect it to go for?


  你们的试销情况如何?


  626 How did you decide that product was safe?


  你怎样决定产品是安全的呢?


  627 What"s the basis of your belief that the product is safe?


  你凭什么相信产品是安全的?


  628 I"d like to know how you reached your conclusions.


  我想知道你们是如何得出结论的。


  629 How much will it cost?


  这种商品成本价是多少?


  630 We"ve priced it at $ 98, almost 30% less than the competition.


  我们订价为98美元,几乎少于竞争对手30%。


  621 When can we expect its delivery?


  什么时间能发货呢?


  622 It"s already in production, so you can expect it in stores before the end of the month.


  产品已投产了,所以月底前你可以获得。


  623 When do you expect to have this ready for sale?


  你希望此种商品何时上市出售呢?


  624 What"s the suggested retail price?


  建议零售价格是多少呢?


  625 What do you expect it to go for?


  你们的试销情况如何?


  626 How did you decide that product was safe?


  你怎样决定产品是安全的呢?


  627 What"s the basis of your belief that the product is safe?


  你凭什么相信产品是安全的?


  628 I"d like to know how you reached your conclusions.


  我想知道你们是如何得出结论的。


  629 How much will it cost?


  这种商品成本价是多少?


  630 We"ve priced it at $ 98, almost 30% less than the competition.


  我们订价为98美元,几乎少于竞争对手30%。


  631 What does the test marketing show?


  试销说明了什么?


  632 It was well-received in all markets, so a gain of three market share points can be expected.


  这在所有市场销售良好,所以获得三成的市场占有率是指日可待的。


  633 I"d say the expected delivery date should be by the end of the month.


  我得说预定发货日期应该在本月底。


  634 The end of next month looks like the most probable sales date.


  下个月底好像是最佳的销售日。


  635 We"re aiming its price for $ 98.


  我们订价为98美元。


  636 To answer the first part of your question, I"d like to say that our studies were very extensive.


  你问题的第一部分,我要说的就是我们的研究非常广泛。


  637 If you have further questions, please contact the people listed on the last page of the report.


  如果你还有问题的话,请和报告最后一页名单上的人员联系。


  638 Excuse me. Are you Susan Davis from Western Electronics?


  对不起,你是来自西方电子公司的苏姗·戴卫斯吗?


  639 Yes, I am. And you must be Mr. Takeshita.


  是的,我就是,你一定是竹下先生吧。


  640 Pardon me. Are you Ralph Meyers from National Fixtures?


  对不起,请问你是从国家装置公司来的雷夫·梅耶史先生吗?


  641 I"m Dennis. I am here to meet you today.


  我是丹尼斯,今天我到这里来接你。


  642 I"m Donald. We met the last time you visited Taiwan.


  我是唐纳德,上次你来台湾时我们见过面。


  643 I"m Edwin. I"ll show you to your hotel.


  我是爱德温,我带你去旅馆。


  644 How was your flight? Was it comfortable?


  你坐的班机怎么样?还舒服吗?


  645 It was quite good. But it was awfully long.


  班机很好,就是时间太长了。


  646 Did you have a good flight?


  你旅途愉快吗?


  647 Not really, I"m afraid. We were delayed taking off, and we encountered a lot of bad weather.


  不太好,我们起飞延误了,还遭遇了恶劣的气候。


  648 How was your flight?


  你的航班怎样?


  649 Did you get any sleep on the plane?


  你在飞机上睡觉了吗?


  650 Mr. Wagner, do you have a hotel reservation?


  华格纳先生,你预订过旅馆吗?


  651 No, I don"t. Will it be a problem?


  不,我没有,会有困难吗?


  652 I don"t think so. I know several convenient hotels. Let me make some calls.


  我认为没有,我知道有几家便利旅馆,让我打几个电话。


  653 I"ve made a reservation at the hotel you used last time.


  我已预订了你上次住过的旅馆。


  654 We"ve booked a Western-style room for you.


  我们已为你订了一间西式的房间。


  655 Let"s go to the station to get a train into town.


  我们到火车站去乘车进城。


  656 Does it take long to get into Taibei from here?


  从此地去台北要很久吗?


  657 It"s about an hour.


  大概要一个小时。


  658 We"ll get a taxi from the station.


  我们到火车站乘出租车。


  659 There"s a shuttle bus we can use.


  我们可搭乘机场班车。


  660 I"ve brought my car, so I can drive you to your hotel.


  我开车来的,所以我开车送你到旅馆。


  661 You must be hungry. Shall we get something to eat?


  你一定饿了,我们吃点东西好吗?


  662 That sounds good. Let"s get something at the hotel restaurant. I feel a little tired.


  那太棒了,我们就到旅馆餐厅吃点东西,我有点累了。


  663 Would you like to have some dinner?


  你想吃饭吗?


  664 What would you like to eat?


  你想吃什么呢?


  665 Can I take you out to dinner? It"ll be my treat.


  我带你出去吃饭好吗?这次我请客。


  666 If you"re hungry, we can eat dinner now.


  如果你饿了,我们现在就去吃饭。


  667 Have you had breakfast yet?


  你吃过早餐了吗?


  668 Yes. It was delicious.


  是的,味道很好。


  669 Good. Let"s go to the office.


  好的,我们去办公室吧。


  670 How is your room?


  你的房间怎样?


  671 Did you sleep well last night?


  你昨晚睡得好吗?


  672 Why don"t we go to the office now?


  为何我们现在不去办公室呢?


  673 We"ll start with an orientation video. It runs about 15 minutes.


  我们将从一个电视简报开始,大概放15分钟。


  674 The tour will take about an hour and a half. We ought to be back here by 3:00.


  参观大概要一个半小时,3点钟以前回到这里。


  675 Our new product line has been very successful. We"ve expanded the factory twice this year already.


  我们新的生产线非常成功,我们今年已把工厂扩展了两倍。


  676 I"d like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular you"d like to know?


  我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么特别想知道的吗?


  677 We have some reports to show you for background information.


  我们还有一些报告向你介绍背景资料。


  678 Is your factory any different from other plastics factories?


  你们工厂和其他塑胶工厂有何差别呢?


  679 Yes, our production speed is almost twice the industry-wide average.


  是的,我们的生产速度是其他工厂两倍。


  680 I"d like to explain what makes this factory special.


  我要向你说明本工厂的特性。


  681 This is the most fully-automated factory we have.


  这是我们的全自动化工厂。


  682 It"s the most up-to-date in the industry.


  这是同业中最新型的。


  683 We"ve increased our efficiency by 20% through automation.


  通过自动化我们的效率增加了20%。


  684 Could you tell me the cost of production per unit?


  请你告诉我每件成品的生产成本好吗?


  685 I"m afraid I don"t know. Let me ask the supervisor in this section.


  恐怕我不知道,让我来询问一下该组的负责人。


  686 I"m not really sure about that. Mr. Jiang should know the answer to that.


  关于那事我不敢确定,蒋先生应该知道答案。


  687 Let me direct that question to the manager.


  让我直接问经理好了。


  688 I"m not familiar with that part. Let me call someone who is more knowledgeable.


  那部分我不熟悉,让我找专业人士来说明。


  689 Yes, I"d like to know your daily production.


  是的,我想知道你们的日生产额。


  690 Is there anything you"d like to know?


  你想知道什么?


  691 Is there anything I can explain fully?


  有什么事情要我详细说明的吗?


  692 What did you think of our factories?


  你认为我们的工厂怎样?


  693 I was impressed very much.


  我有深刻的印象。


  694 Thank you very much for giving us your valuable time.


  我们占用了你宝贵的时间,非常感谢。


  695 We have a small gift for you to take with you when you leave the factory.


  你离开工厂时,我们有件小礼物要送给你。


  696 I want to purchase some computers from your company.


  我想从贵公司购买一些电脑


  697 We are very interested in your printed pure silk scarves, could you give us some idea about your price?


  我们对贵方的印花真丝围巾很感兴趣,请介绍一下贵方的价格好吗?


  698 We"d like to know your availability and conditions of sale of this line.


  我们想了解一下你方在这方面的供货能力及销售条件。


  699 We are in great need of Grade A.


  我们急需一等品。


  700 If Grade A is not available, Grade B will do.


  如果一等品无货,二等品也可以。


  701 We know that you are leading exporters of coal and you can provide the quantity we need.


  我们知道贵方是主要煤炭出口商,能满足我们的需求量。


  702 Please tell us the Article Number of the Product.


  请您把商品货号告诉我们。


  703 Could you give me an indication of the price?


  您能提供一个参考价吗?


  704 We look forward to your quotations for the arts and crafts which we are interested in.


  希望贵方对我们感兴趣的工艺品报一下价。


  705 Do you offer FOB or CIF?


  你们报船上交货价还是到岸价?


  706 Please quote us as soon as you receive our inquiry.


  请接到我们的询价单后马上给我们报价。


  707 Some of our customers have recently expressed interest in your woolen carpets and inquired about their quality and prices.


  目前我们的一些客户对你们的纯毛地毯颇有兴趣,并询问其质量和价格。


  708 We are thinking of placing an order for your Flying Pigeon Brand bicycles. We would be very grateful if you could make us an offer for 200 ones with details.


  我们正打算订购你方的飞鸽牌自行车。如果你们能给我们(购买)200台的详细报盘将不胜感激。


  709 Please send us all the data concerning your Hero Brand fountain pens and ball pens, so we can introduce your products to our customers.


  请寄给我们有关你方英雄牌自来水笔和圆球笔的资料,以便我们向顾客介绍你们的产品。


  710 We think your Chunlan brand air conditioners will be selling well at this end and we are looking forward to receiving your samples soon.


  我们认为你方的春兰牌空调机在这里会很畅销,希望很快收到你们的样品。


  711 Please send us your price list of quartz clocks.


  请寄给我们贵方的石英钟价目单。


  712 We must make it clear from the very beginning that competitive quotations are acceptable.


  必须一开始就讲清的是,有竞争力的报价可以接受。


  713 The above inquiry was forwarded to you on Oct. 10, but we haven"t received your reply until now. Your early offer will be highly appreciated.


  上述询价已于10月10日发往你方,可是我们到现在还没收到你方答复,请早日发盘不甚感谢。


  714 We are looking forward to your reply to our inquiry.


  我们期待你方对我方的询盘做出答复。


  715 We have confidence in your bamboo wares.


  我们对贵方的竹制品质量充满信心。


  716 If you don"t have the quality inquired for, please offer us its nearest equivalent.


  如果贵方没有所要求质量的产品,请提供与之最接近的产品。


  717 Thank you for your inquiry. Please tell us the quantity you require so that we can work out the offers.


  感谢贵方询价。请告诉我们贵方所需数量以便我方报价。


  718 I don"t think price is a problem. The most important thing is that how many you can supply.


  我认为价格不成问题。最重要的是你方能供货多少。


  719 You"d better give us a rough idea of your price.


  您最好给我们一个粗略的价格。


  720 We are delighted with your products and are thinking of placing an order. The size of our order will depend greatly on your price.


  我们对你方的产品非常满意,正欲订购。我们定单的大小主要取决于你方的价格。


  721 If your prices are more favorable than those of your competitors we shall send you our order.


  如果你方价格比其他竞争对手的优惠,我们将向你们订货。


  722 Would you please tell us the price of these electric heaters so as to help us make the decision.


  能否告知这些电热器的价格,以便我们作出决定。


  723 Please inform us the quantity that can be supplied from stock.


  请告知可供现货的数量。


  724 We are anxious to know how long it will take you to deliver the goods.


  我们急于知道贵方多长时间能交货。


  725 We trust that you will quote us your most favorable price for big quantities.


  相信由于我方大量订购贵方能报最优惠价格。


  726 We trust you can meet our requirements.


  相信贵方能满足我们的要求。


  727 We hope this will be a good start for profitable business relations and assure you that your offer will receive our careful consideration.


  希望这将是我们互利商业往来的良好开端。我们保证将对贵方的报价予以认真的考虑。


  728 We usually deal on a 20% trade discount basis with an additional quantity discount for orders over 1000 units.


  我们通常给予20%的商业折扣,外加订货1000件以上的数量折扣。


  729 We would also like to point out that we mainly settle our accounts on a document.-against-acceptance basis.


  我们还想指出我们主要以承兑交单方式结帐。


  730 We would appreciate it if you let us know whether you allow cash or trade discounts.


  若能告知你方是否给现金折扣或商业折扣,将不胜感激。


  731 We intend to place large regular orders, and would therefore like to know what quantity discounts you allow.


  我方将定期大量订购,因此想知道你方给多少数量折扣。


  732 Provided you can offer favorable quotations and guarantee delivery within four weeks from receipt of order, we will place regular orders with you.


  贵方若能报优惠价并保证在收到定单后4周内交货,我方将定期订购。


  733 We would like to point out that delivery before Christmas is essential and hope you can offer us that guarantee.


  我们想指出圣诞节前交货很重要并希望贵方能就此向我们作出保证。


  734 Prompt delivery would be necessary as we have a fast turnover in this trade. We would therefore need your assurance that you could meet all delivery dates.


  即期交货很重要,因为这种货流转很快。所以我们需要你方保证及时交货。


  735 We are delighted to know that you deal with export of Chinese chinaware. Could you supply us 300 sets of tableware for shipment before the end of May?


  欣悉你方是中国瓷器出口商。能否给我方供应300套餐具,五月底前交货。


  736 We want to purchase Chinese tea. Please send us your best offer by fax indicating origin packing, quantity available and the earliest time of shipment.


  我们欲购中国茶。请用电传给我们报最好价,并说明产地、包装、可供数量及最早发货日期。


  737 Please quote us your price on FOB basis, indicating the postage for dispatch by parcel post to Dalian via Tianjin.


  请报FOB价,注明邮寄包裹途经青岛至大连的邮资。


  738 Could you please let us know what discount you can give for an order exceeding 400 sets?


  能否告知定货超过400台你方所能给的折扣。


  739 Since we are likely to place sizable orders regularly we hope that you will make some special concessions.


  由于我方将定期大批量订购,希望贵方作出一些特殊的让步。


  740 We do business on a commission basis. A commission on your prices would make it easier for us to promote sales. Even 2 or 3 percent would help.


  我们是通过取得佣金来进行商业活动的。从你方价格中收取佣金,便于我方推销。即便只有2%或3%也行。


  741 I understand all your prices are on CIF basis. We"d rather have you quote us FOB prices.


  得知你方报的都是到岸价,希望能给我们报船上交货价。


  742 Would you please give us a rough idea of the quantity you require?


  请告知你方大概要订多少?


  743 We handle export of microwave ovens and would take the liberty to send you our price list for your reference.


  我们经营微波炉出口业务,现冒昧给你方寄去我方报价单供参考。


  744 We were pleased to hear from your letter of 6 August that you were impressed with our selection of toys.


  我们很高兴收到你方8月6日来函得知你方对我们的玩具非常感兴趣。


  745 We have a wide selection of sweaters that will appeal to all ages, and in particular the teenager market which you specified.


  我们有各种各样适合各个年龄层次的羊毛衫,特别是您专门提到的青少年市场。


  746 Our factory would have no problem in turning out the 2000 units you asked for in your inquiry.


  我们工厂完全可以生产出你方询价单中要求的2000件货品。


  747 We can supply from stock and will have no trouble in meeting your delivery date.


  我们可提供现货并按你方所定日期交货。


  748 I am pleased to say that we will be able to deliver the transport facilities you require.


  很高兴告诉您你方要求的运输设备我方可以发货。


  749 We can offer door-to-door delivery services.


  我们可提供送货上门服务。


  750 We can assure you that our products are the most outstanding ones on the market today, and we offer a five-year guarantee.


  我们可以向您保证我方产品是当今市场上最好的,并且可提供5年保修期。


  751 Please find enclosed our current catalogue and price-list quoting CIF New York.


  随函附上我方最新的产品目录及CIF纽约报价单。


  752 The samples you asked for will follow by separate post.


  贵方所要样品另行邮寄。


  753 Our stock of this commodity is limited, please place your order without delay.


  我方此类商品的存货有限,请尽快订货。


  754 Here is a price list together with a booklet illustrating our products.


  这儿有一份价目单和介绍说明我方产品的小册子。


  755 All our garments are now poly-cotton, which is stronger, needs little ironing, and allows variations in patterns.


  现在我们的服装都是涤棉料的,质地坚韧,不用熨烫并且花样繁多。


  756 We hope to hear from you soon and can assure you that your order will be dealt with promptly.


  希望尽快收到贵方答复,我们保证及时处理对方定单。


  757 I hope we can conclude the transaction at this price.


  希望我们能就此价格达成交易。


  758 I am sorry that we are unable to make you an offer for the time being.


  很抱歉目前我们不能报盘。


  759 Thank you for your inquiry, but we cannot make you an offer right now because we are presently unable to obtain appropriate materials.


  谢谢贵方询价,但我们不能马上发盘,因为目前我们得不到合适的原料。


  760 Since Tom Lee is our sole agent for our products in Korea, we can"t make you a direct offer.


  因为汤姆·李是我方产品在韩国的独家代理人,所以我们不能直接向您发盘。


  761 The goods we offered last week are running out, therefore, the offer terminates on 20th July.


  上周我们报价的货物现已售完,所以,此报价在7月20日终止。


  762 We no longer manufacture pure cotton shirts as their retail prices tend only to attract that upper end of the market.


  我方已不再生产纯棉衬衫因为其零售价格只能吸引高档消费者。


  763 Referring to your inquiry letter dated 29th September, we are offering you the following subject to our final confirmation.


  关于贵方9月29日的询价信,我方就如下产品报价,以我方最后确认为准。


  764 At your request, we are offering you the following items. This offer will remain open within 3 days.


  应你方要求,我方就如下产品报价,此报价3日内有效。


  765 Against your enquiry, we are pleased to make you a special offer as follows and hope to receive your trial order in the near future.


  根据你方要求,我方很高兴就如下商品向你方特殊报价,希望不久能收到你方的试订单。


  766 This is our official offer for each item, CIF Shanghai.


  这是我方对每项产品的CIF上海的正式报价。


  767 This offer is firm subject to your acceptance reaching us not later than December 15.


  此报盘为实盘,但以我方在12月15日前收到你方答复为准。


  768 This offer remains open until 10th February, beyond which date the terms and prices should be negotiated anew.


  此盘有效期至2月10日,超过此期限条件及价格需重新协商。


  769 This price is subject to change without notice.


  此价格可以不经通知自行调整。


  770 The offer isn"t subject to prior sale.


  本报盘以货物未售出为条件。


  771 We are cabling you our new price for our "AIWA" Brand Walkman. The new price will be effective tomorrow.


  现电传给贵方我方爱华牌随身听的新价格。新价格明天生效。


  772 This offer must be withdrawn if we haven"t received your reply within five days.


  如果5天之内我方未必到贵方答复,该盘撤消。


  773 As requested, we now hold this offer open for a further 5 days since 24th April.


  按你方要求,我方报价有效期延长5日,从4月24日起。


  774 As this is a special offer, we hope you won"t miss this opportunity.


  因这是特殊报价,希望您不要错失良机。


  775 Please note that all our prices are quoted on CIF basis. This is our general practice, which we believe will be accepted by you.


  请注意我方所报的都是CIF 价,这是我方一贯作法,希望你方能接受。


  776 The offer is made without engagement. All orders will be subject to our written acceptance.


  此报盘没有约束力,所有定单以我方书面接受为准。


  777 From all listed prices we allow a discount of 10 percent on orders received on or before 31st May.


  5月31日或此前收到的订单,我们都按价目单上的价格给10%的折扣。


  778 We can quote you a gross price, inclusive of delivery charges, of 38.50 pounds per 100 items. These goods are exempt form VAT.


  我们可以给你方报毛价,每一百件38.5英镑含运费。这些货物免收增值税。


  779 We can offer you a price of 8 pounds per item, from 20 days, after which the price will be subject to an increase of 5%.


  我们给您报价每件8英镑,有效期20天,过期价格增加5%。


  780 The price of this model of cassette-player is 2500 Belgian francs at today"s rate of exchange.


  这个型号的录音机,按今天汇率,每台2500比利时法郎。


  781 I think your price is on the high side.


  我认为贵方价格偏高。


  782 Your price is 20% higher than that of last year.


  你方价格比去年高出20%。


  783 It must be rather difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price.


  如果我们按这个价格购买,将很能难推销。


  784 Competition for this kind of goods is tough.


  这种商品的竞争非常激烈。


  785 We can"t persuade the end-users to buy your products at this price.


  按这个价格,我们不能说服用户购买你们的产品。


  786 To conclude the business, you need to cut your price at least by 4%,I believe.


  我认为要做成这笔交易,您至少要降价4%。


  787 The German quotation is lower than yours.


  德国报价比你们的低。


  788 You know that some countries are selling this kind of products at cheap prices in large quantities.


  您知道有的国家对这种商品正在削价抛售。


  789 I"d like to point out that your original price exceeded the market price already. We cannot accept it.


  我想指出提你方原始价格已经超出市场价格。我们不能接受。


  790 If you do have the sincerity to do business with us, please show me your cards and put them on the table.


  如果您确有诚意与我们做生意,请摊牌吧。


  791 If your price is unacceptable, our end-users will turn to other suppliers.


  如果您的价格难以接受,我们的客户就会转向其他的供应商。


  792 If you insist on your original price, I"m afraid you will have little chance to get the business.


  如果您坚持原来的价格,恐怕您获得这笔交易的可能性极小。


  793 Other suppliers have almost identical goods at the price 10% to 14% cheaper.


  别的供应商有和这几乎相同的货,价格便宜10%至14%。


  794 The market is declining, we recommend your immediate acceptance.


  市场在萎缩,我们建议你方马上接受。


  795 I"m glad that we"ve settled the price.


  很高兴我们就价格达成了共识。


  796 I appreciate your efforts and cooperation and hope that this will be the forerunner of other transactions in future.


  非常感谢贵方的努力与合作,希望这只是我们今后业务往来的开端。


  797 What"s your counter-offer?


  您的还价是多少?


  798 It"s impossible. You may notice that the cost of raw materials has gone up in recent years.


  不可能,您可能注意到了近年来原材料的价格上涨了。


  799 Compared with the price in the international market, our quotation is quite reasonable.


  和国际市场价格相比,我方报价相比较合理。


  800 The price we offered is more favorable than the quotations you can get from our competitors, I"m afraid.


  恐怕我方报价比您从我方竞争对手那儿得到的报价更优惠。

(责任编辑:小编)
下一篇:

第三届 CHINAPLAS x CPRJ 塑料回收再生与循环经济论坛暨展示会

上一篇:

Hospitality 美式待客之道

  • 信息二维码

    手机看新闻

  • 分享到
免责声明
• 
本文仅代表作者个人观点,本站未对其内容进行核实,请读者仅做参考,如若文中涉及有违公德、触犯法律的内容,一经发现,立即删除,作者需自行承担相应责任。涉及到版权或其他问题,请及时联系我们